Monday, April 13, 2015

Icarus - Lord of the Sky

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission

New vintage times painting. Created with bought, free and public domain resources.
Considering I am VERY afraid of heights I do a lot of pictures of flying. Maybe if I had wings heights wouldn't scare me so much? There is something that draws me to the sky.....
Edited and mixed up in Photoshop and Illustrator. :D
Available as prints, phone and tablet cases, T-shirts, hoodies, mugs and travel mugs, wall hangings and shower curtains, cushions and bags, duvet covers and stationary cards. Oh and mouse mats. :D Have a ball. Have a set. :D
and various others.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't there a theory that a fear of heights stems from falling while flying in a past life? Maybe I made that up, but it's a nice thought!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...